House of Eléonore, the jewelry brand based in Amsterdam, proudly presents it’s collection and bespoke service at Engaged Nl in the Westergasfabriek. CEO Bernd Damme and Creative director Ray Steele gave a seminar about their house, know-how and diamonds in general. It was a great please to be there with them, the lovely team, and to listen to their story, because you might have noticed that I’m photographing regularly for House of Eléonore: Their collaboration with L’Officiel, Dinner with Harper’s Bazaar, Gentleman’s event, Polo 2016 and Polo 2017.
THE polo event of the year was there for House of Eléonore. This year they had their own team sponsored. I’ve been visiting and playing polo in the last year, and it felt great to see it again this weekend. It’s a very unique sport and it always feels like a relaxing day, drinking a wine or champagne, and enjoying the great weather with your family and friends.
Did you know that:
- The Netherlands has only 60 active polo players.
- Every player needs, at least, 4 horses per match (because the match exist of 4 parts).
- Every polo player has a handicap that ranges from -2 till 10 (10 is the best)
- The Netherlands has only 4 clubs.
- Every body can play polo, if you have a horse or not! Just call Polo Club Midden Nederland and you can organize a training yourself.
Piaget presented it’s new collection ‘Sunlight Journey‘ in their boutique at rue de Paix in Paris. The creations bloom in dazzling colours. Sunlight journey is an escapade punctuated by the path of the sun and the moods it creates, alternating between gentle meanderings, joyful effervescence and dazzling radiance. The collection is echoing the art of living. My favorite stones are the sapphire (like the ring of Princes Diana) and a Ruby. Thank you Piaget for this tour and the absolutely beautiful book about this collection.