THE polo event of the year was there for House of Eléonore. This year they had their own team sponsored. I’ve been visiting and playing polo in the last year, and it felt great to see it again this weekend. It’s a very unique sport and it always feels like a relaxing day, drinking a wine or champagne, and enjoying the great weather with your family and friends.
Did you know that:
- The Netherlands has only 60 active polo players.
- Every player needs, at least, 4 horses per match (because the match exist of 4 parts).
- Every polo player has a handicap that ranges from -2 till 10 (10 is the best)
- The Netherlands has only 4 clubs.
- Every body can play polo, if you have a horse or not! Just call Polo Club Midden Nederland and you can organize a training yourself.